- Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services
- Local Public Schools & Collaboratives
Housing & Residential
- MassAccess Housing Registry
- Massachusetts Aging & Disabilities Information Locator (MADIL)
- Massachusetts HUD
- Public Records Division, The Massachusetts Secretary of State
- Department of Transitional Assistance
- American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Joseph P. Kennedy, Jr. Foundation
- New England INDEX
- Brain Injury Support Groups
- Down Syndrome Support & Play Groups
After being in business for 39 years in the North Shore and Boston Area, Drew’s Trips is excited to expand our trips to the South Shore! Drew’s Trips is a family-run company providing recreation and travel services for people with disabilities. The company has been in business since 1983 and is managed by a father-daughter duo, Drew and Alexia. Each program and trip we offer provides a supportive, safe, and above all, happy experience for those we serve. Every client is treated like family as we provide an atmosphere that is casual, friendly, upbeat, and sparked with fun.
We have some great trips planned for this summer, specifically geared toward our new friends on the South Shore. Among others, the trips include a day at the Roger Williams Zoo and a ride on the Cape Cod Railroad. We are also looking forward to having our South Shore friends join us on the exciting overnight trips and vacations we are doing together with the rest of the Drew’s Trips family in 2022.
In the attached brochure, you can find further information about Drew’s Trips and the services we provide. It also includes information on the pick-up locations for the South Shore and details on how to register for the trips. If you have any questions or want to know more, please visit our website at www.drewstrips.com or call Alexia at any time at 347-463-0286.
We look forward to seeing you on our next trip!
Greater Massachusetts Special Needs Events - SPED Child & Teen
Post Secondary Options
- Association for Higher Education
- College Board
- National Clearinghouse on Postsecondary Education
- Mass Community Colleges
- Center of Postsecondary Education
- Road to Responsibility
- Work, Inc.
- Friendship Home
- Brockton Area Multi-Services, Inc.
- Toward Independent Living and Learning (TILL)
- New England Village
The Arc of the United States
1660 L Street, NW, Suite 301
Washington, DC 20036
Phone: (202) 534-3700 / (800) 433-5255
Fax: (202) 534-3731
Massachusetts State Office
The Arc of Massachusetts
217 South Street
Waltham, MA 02453
Phone: (781) 891-6270
Fax: (781) 891-6271
In 72 Years we have...
Local and National Partnerships
“I wouldn’t be able to help my daughter, Addy, without The Arc's support. Early Intervention is a true blessing.”