Thank you for Supporting us for 70 Years!
This is an exciting year for The Arc as we celebrate 70 years of providing comprehensive care to families on the South Shore. We serve people with disabilities with unmatched quality, respect, and dignity, and every day we provide them with the tools and supports they need to succeed.
Although we are unable to celebrate in person this year, your gift will support our mission to empower families and individuals of all ages with disabilities to reach their fullest potential.
Together, we will make dreams come true for thousands of people with disabilities and their families for the next 70 years.
The Power of Your Gift
· $10,000 will allow us to upgrade our technology to provide the highest quality care to people with disabilities, including new remote services to ensure their health and safety during COVID-19
· $5,000 will allow us to strengthen and expand our Autism Resource Center programming for children and young adults with Autism
· $2,500 will allow us to purchase vital PPE and sanitation supplies for our residential homes, program participants, employees
· $1,000 will allow us to revitalize our outdoor spaces, including areas for gardening, fitness classes, and more
· $500 will allow us to offer specialized programming such as art and music therapy, Zumba and yoga classes, and other therapeutic care
· $250 will allow us to take participants on local field trips, promoting greater community inclusion for people with disabilities
· $70 will allow us to purchase art supplies to keep participants’ creativity flowing