First Early Intervention Program
Our First Early Intervention (EI) program is an integrated developmental service, offering both evaluation and therapeutic services to children from birth to three years of age who have developmental concerns due to biological, medical, or environmental factors. EI services are provided individually in the home, in small integrated groups at our center, and in a range of community settings. A variety of parent support, educational and resource referral services are also provided.
EI works in collaboration with community resources such as center-based day care, family day care, family network services, schools services, Head Start, and private therapy services in the area. We provide individualized services to families by accommodating to meet their scheduling and therapeutic needs. Service plans are individualized and flexible in order to meet the changing needs of the child and family.
Provided services include:
- Evaluations for all infants and toddlers
- Service coordination
- Individualized therapeutic services in speech, occupational, and physical therapy, developmental education, social work and counseling
- Referrals to specialty providers including low vision, hearing impairment and autism services
- Transition planning with special education providers and private preschools
- Training for community child care providers
For more information, please call EI at (781) 331-2533 or FirstEI@ArcSouthShore.org.
In 70 Years we have...
Local and National Partnerships