Achieve with us.®
Serving the South Shore and Beyond for more than 70 years!
With your support you can help us achieve our goals:
- Supply information, workshops, support groups, therapeutic activities, and inclusive, community-based programming for children and adults through our Autism Resource Center
- Continue to support more than 4,000 individuals and families each year in your communities
- Develop more community-based activities for the individuals
- Expand community living options for individuals
- Strengthen self-advocacy efforts
- Enhance clinical support to our programs resulting in a positive quality of life for each person
- Create innovative new programming
- Support our capital needs to expand our facilities due to increased referrals
As always, Your donation will help make a difference in the lives of the more than 4,000 individuals and families that we serve each year. Please help us continue our commitment to the goal of our mission - of empowering families and individuals of all ages with disabilities to reach their fullest potential.
In 70 Years we have...
Local and National Partnerships