Achieve with us!
Many of you have asked how you can help, and we are so thankful for your incredible support. Our mission is fueled by the generosity of friends like you, and with your gift we will ensure that families continue to receive the highest quality care during this extraordinary time of need.
- $1,000: Help with soaring technology costs due to hardware and software needs to support our employees working from home.
- $500: Respond to dozens of daily requests for help and support through our Autism Resource Center. For children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, routine is vital. With schools closed, many families are struggling to provide their children with the consistency they need. We are working to offer virtual resources, activity packets, and more.
- $250: Offer phone and video appointments in lieu of home visits. Families in our Adult Foster Care, Personal Care Management, and Early Intervention programs depend on our daily services, and it is vital that we stay connected during this unprecedented time.
- $100: Process new referrals for services, ensuring that there is minimal delay in new families accessing care.
- $50: Personal Protective Equipment, Toilet Paper, Masks, etc.
As always, Your donation will help make a difference in the lives of the more than 3,500 individuals and families that we serve each year. Please help us continue our commitment to the goal of our mission - of empowering families and individuals of all ages with disabilities to reach their fullest potential.