Due to the overwhelming popularity of this program, registration is now closed. If you would like to be put on the waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check back soon for information on April Vacation Week Programming.
The Autism Resource Center of The Arc of the South Shore is pleased to offer Yoga for the Special Needs Child in collaboration with Little Bee Yoga Company and Kathleen Picardi, YOGA for SPECIAL PEOPLE
Benefits of Yoga:
- Attention ~ help to focus and become more mindful
- Self-regulation ~ offers the ability to control energy and activity level
- Speech and Language ~ can release anxiety and tension helping to coordinate breathing and speech
- Nervous System ~ helps balance nervous system and guides into peaceful relaxation and an understanding that “peace begins with me”
- Sequencing and Motor planning ~ supports these skills by mastering directions for moving through poses
- Physical Fitness ~ promotes strength, flexibility, balance and just having fun!